Saturday, November 12, 2005

CV Translation

Today I decided to translate my CV from English to Hebrew. Although living in Israel, I maintained so far only an english version of my professional experience. It might be sound odd, but english is the only way I feel comfortable with to define my hi-tech career and I thought this should be the case for everyone else that is looking for an employee at that field. hhhhhmmmmm,... seems to be a mistake. Seems that our hebrew native language is still required even in that case, so, unwillingly I sat down to do the translation.
If you read my last post, you might be asking why do you need a translated CV, you just written 24 hours ago about the freedom and the right to choose, ok ok ok - you are probably right, the issue is that chances and luck are always hanging around, if you will not look for them nobody can tell whether they will look for you, so for the time being I prefer to keep my freedom and right to choose, but also keep an open eye on the market. SOOOO - Market, here I come...

No comments: