Sunday, November 27, 2005

Marketing My Sites

I enjoy all this writing thing and would like to get comments from my readers, therefore I decided today to put some efforts on marketing my bloggs. As you might know (or not) I have several bloggs in blogger and I also experimenting other engines and sites. When I'll have clear conclusions I'll list all my blogs alltogether, meanwhile the following are my blogger's blogs: Technology & Beyond, Books Reviews and My Lifelog (this blog).
The following are the steps I have made to increase my blogs SEO:
1. Sign my blogs in Technorati (to be accessible for blogs search)
2. Add my blog's URL to del.icio.us
3. Use pingomatic to notify common directories of changes in my blog
4. Add my blog to the GlobeOfBlogs listing, and a link to it on my site.

For now this is it. I guess there are more to do in SEO, I'll just have tolearn more about it and do it later. And when I do, I will post it here

No comments: