Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Self Development Irony - Do you enjoy the ride?

The Egg-Chicken relationship co-exist with the analysis of mature successful self development. One may ask where do I'm heading to and what should I learn, and then just start the relevant studies. On the other hand, how can I manage to build a syllabus of topics that I'm not familiar with? If I have to learn what I don't know of, how can I find what to learn and how deep should I go?
Fortunately, we are living in the "google era" - so finding new stuff is not the problem, However, this same fortune also lead to a major problem, refining the search results are meaningful and without them a self developer may sunk to follow endless sources of information.
The inevitable conclusion is to accept the fact that learning and studying is a life-long journey. If you can not set the high watermark and mark the end of it - at least try to enjoy the ride.

No comments: